Speaker: Kevin Van Den Wymelenberg, Director for Health in the Built Environment & Professor of Architecture, University of Oregon
(The program is being reviewed for 1 AIA CEU)
- Building and maintaining healthy living and work environments.
- Managing common and unusual health issues and COVID-19.
- Questions to ask.
- Where to find real answers.
Register online by Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
ZOOM link will be sent the day before event.
- 6:15 - 6:30 pm Sign-in/ Social/ Gathering Time
- 6:30 pm Presentation
- 7:30 pm Questions & Answers/ Closing