The Art of Designing Radio Studios - Classic King FM Offices and Studios hosted by Owen Richards OAR Architects
- See how the Station’s unique technical and operational requirements were accommodated in a conventional office space.
- Radio studios have a specific acoustic and audio-visual design criteria.
- Design and Constructions - Lessons Learned.
- Learn how they comply with FCC requirements including emergency power in a building with none.
- How to create an inspiring workplace that fosters innovation and collaboration.
- 6:15-6:30pm | Sign-in and Social
- 6:30pm | Presentation
- 7:30pm | Questions and Answers