The Mt. Rainier Holiday Dinner will be hosted by the Masonry Institute of Washington at the Washington State History Museum.
Registration will include admission to the museum between 3pm-6pm. You will need to pick up your name tag at the event registration table prior to accessing the museum. More information to follow.
Social Hour begins at 5pm:
- Bring your business cards and enter a raffle to win wine, scotch, and other holiday spirits.
- Participate in a Holiday Ornament contest and win prizes (two levels: First and Second Prize) - Ornaments submitted for the contest and all decorations provided for the dinner will be donated to a local charity (TBD).
Holiday Ornament Contest Categories:
- Bah-Humbug! For those who don’t have time to make an ornament - buy one (max value $15).
- Best Industry Related. Create a holiday ornament designed/inspired by your industry.
- Upcycled. Do you have an ornament that has been stored year after year for it’s oddness or sentimental reasons but you didn’t want to just throw it away?
If you have other ornaments that you would like to donate, please bring them to the holiday dinner and we will gladly include them.
6:45pm-7:30pm Dinner Presentation:
- “Preservation of Historic Masonry Buildings” by the Masonry Institute of Washington.
7:30pm-8:00pm: Raffle and Holiday Ornament Contest Winners announced.
Parking: Free with registration.
Registration Information Coming Soon!