CSI offers a certificate and three certification:
- Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) Certificate
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS)
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA)
- Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR)
Go to http://www.csinet.org/certification for more information about the Certification exams.
We offer a three class program to help candidates prepare for either the CDT exam.
Costs for either class:
Free - Pierce College & Clover Park Student
$20 - CSI Member taking certification exam
$100 - CSI Member not taking certification exam
$200 - Non-CSI member
Click here for brochure
For additional information on the CDT Study Course contact:
Doug Dickinson, CSI, CCCA Sr. Construction Project Manager T: 253-581-8022 C: 253-370-2309 email@example.com
CDT Text Book
Class resource material is the CSI’s “Project Delivery Practice Guide.” It is available from CSI bookstore for $90.00 at www.csinet.org.
To register for a CDTStudy Course:
- Complete the registration form in the brochure and email or fax to Jerry Litwin
- Pay by cash or check. Make check payable to CSI Mt Rainier Chapter
Continuing Educational Credits
- You are eligible for 10 AIA Learning Units for taking this course..
- Apprentice Architects preparing for the Architect Registration Exam (ARE) and in the IDP 2.0 will receive 5 training units from NCARB for passing the CDT exam.